§1. Basic Information.
- The administrator of your personal data is: thegametribune.com
- Contact with the administrator is possible via:
- email: [email protected]
§2. Data processing rules.
- on a legal basis and in accordance with the law (legalism);
- reliably and honestly (reliability);
- in a way that is transparent to the data subject (transparency);
- for specific purposes and not “spare” (minimization);
- no more than necessary (adequacy);
- with care for the accuracy of the data (correctness);
- no longer than necessary (timeliness);
- providing adequate data security (security).
§3. Objectives, legal basis and scope of data processing.
- for contact purposes, in order to reply to your message sent to us directly by e-mail or via a form on the basis of the Administrator’s legitimate interest in responding to you.
- for statistical and analytical purposes, and to monitor traffic on the Website using cookies on the basis of the Administrator’s legitimate interest in the proper functioning and operation of the Website and in analysing Website traffic.
- if you send us an email then we will process the data contained in that email. Providing us with the data in an e-mail is voluntary. At any time you can ask us to delete this data.
- if you use the contact form on our website then we will process the data in the form of your e-mail address and your first name.
- other data processed by the Administrator is the IP address and other data stored in cookies, which are used by the Administrator to analyse the use of the Website by you and other users. The processing of data in this regard may be stopped after you file an objection.
§4. Recipients of the data and intention to transfer the data to a country outside the EEA or an international organization.
- The recipient of your personal data is the provider of our website traffic analysis software (Google Analytics);
- Your data is not transferred to countries outside the EEA or international organizations.
§5. Data retention period.
We are unable to determine how long we will process your personal data. If you have provided us with your data in a form or email for contact purposes then we will process your data until you request that we delete that data or object to the processing, but also in the event that we consider that we have fulfilled the legitimate interest of the Controller.
§6. user rights.
- access to the contents of your data, and
- the right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing,
- the right to data portability,
- the right to object,
- the right to withdraw consent to its processing at any time and in any form, unless the processing of your data is carried out for the performance of a contract by the Administrator, for the purposes of fulfilling the Administrator’s legal obligations towards state institutions or in order to pursue the Administrator’s legitimate interests.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (at the address of the Office for Personal Data Protection, 2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw).
- For more information on the protection of personal data, you can visit the website of the Office for Personal Data Protection: www.uodo.gov.pl
- Cookies are primarily for your convenience – through their use, the loading time of the site during subsequent visits is significantly reduced.
- Characteristics of cookies:
- adapt the content of the website pages to the User. They optimize the User’s navigation on the website, in particular these files allow for recognition of the device by which the website is displayed and for setting of its parameters in such a way that the navigation is easy and optimized for the individual needs of the User.
- allow for display of the website, adapted to your individual needs;
- create statistics, thanks to which the Administrator knows which content is of interest to the Users.
- they allow for multiple use of the login option by the User, which is much more convenient for you, because you are not forced to enter your login and password every time you move around the site and visit it repeatedly.
- There are two basic types of cookies used within the Website: “session” (session cookies) and “permanent”. (persistent cookies). Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User’s terminal equipment until logging out, leaving the website or switching off the software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored in the User’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- The User can delete cookies at any time.
- Cookies are placed on the User’s end device and may also be used by advertisers and other partners cooperating with the Website operator. The User may, however, delete them at any time.
- For more detailed information on cookies, please visit http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or the “Help” section in the menu of your Internet browser.
- If you have any doubts as to the setting of cookies, please contact the operator of your Internet browser.