Maiden and Spell review
400 MB available space
Maiden and Spell Review
Maiden and Spell is an app designed by mino_dev LLC. Maiden and Spell was first published on . Maiden and Spell is available on Steam, Other.
Maiden & Spell is a one-on-one magical girl aerial projectile battler, featuring a colorful cast of ladies fighting with fantastic spells.
Battling with magic is simple! Fire your spells, hit your opponent, and don't get hit yourself! Each maiden is color-coded and has a set of abilities unique to them, activated at a press of a button. There aren't any complicated combos or intricate inputs or grabs or melee attacks or block buttons! Just a 3-pixels-wide hitbox, a lot of shiny bullets, and your own dodging skills.
You can fight against a friend in Versus Mode, or test your skill against a series of opponents and bullet hell boss attacks in Story Mode.
An abyss on the edge of the map, said to be the most dangerous dungeon in the world... The Great Circle. A group of young adventurers travel down into its depths in search of a powerful treasure.
Awaiting them are cute monsters, nonsensical architecture, and an ancient city once known as The Kingdom of Stars....
- A unique versus game with a whimsical fantasy aesthetic
- 8 cute maidens to play as, each with their own magical attacks, abilities, and playstyles
- Versus Mode, where you can play 1 v 1 matches against your friends
- Story Mode, fight against a series of opponents mixed in with 70+ challenging attack patterns to defeat
- Extra unlockables and optional challenges that will truly test your skills
- A JRPG-battle-theme inspired soundtrack by composer Steel_plus
- Online battling with lobbies and rollback