Love at Elevation review
Love at Elevation Review
Love at Elevation is an application created by Hosted Games. Love at Elevation was first published on . Love at Elevation is available on Steam, Other.
Romance is as easy as one, two...three lovers! Find love and ascend to new heights in your new home of Boulder, Colorado.
Love at Elevation is a 325,000-word interactive romance novel by Steve Wingate. It's entirely text-based, without graphics or sound effects, and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
You've just escaped a toxic relationship and moved to Boulder: hippie mecca (and home of the University of Colorado) a mere forty minutes north of Denver, at the edge of the majestic Rocky Mountains' Front Range. And while you want to take in everything your new town has to offer: the outdoors, hip cafes, politics, and New Age healing: looking for love is foremost in your mind.
Will you fall for the local activist? The trail-running athlete? Or the hippie healer? Or why not all three? Your ex, meanwhile, keeps wedging their way back into your life, even from a thousand miles away. Can you juggle all these lovers, or will you have to break a few hearts?
- Play as male, female, or non-binary; gay, straight, bi, ceterosexual, or pansexual.
- Find one lover, two, three, or get back with your ex.
- Navigate workplace drama and the difficulties of being the new person in a strange place.
- Discover yourself as you negotiate the ins and outs of Boulder's social scene.
- Choose exclusivity or open relationships with your new partners.
Some find love in cold climate, but you'll find Love at Elevation.