IO Interactive A/S
Hitman: Codename 47 review
400 MB available space
Hitman: Codename 47 Review
Hitman: Codename 47 is an application created by IO Interactive A/S. Hitman: Codename 47 was first published on . Hitman: Codename 47 is accessible for Steam, Other.
As the enigmatic Hitman, you must use stealth and tactical problem solving to enter, execute and exit your assignment with minimum attention and maximum effectiveness. For a price, you have access to the most devious devices, but how you use them will determine if you retire as a millionaire or get permanently retired.
The Hitman is the world's most accomplished and wealthy assassin; however, he is plagued by a troubling past of deception and genetic butchery. The ingenious story will evolve over five chapters of heart-stopping action. Remember, the world of contract hits rewards a quick intellect more than a quick trigger finger.
- Plan each assignment carefully to account for a variety of weapons, surveillance data, and multiple paths to completion.
- Sharpen your skills through a comprehensive weapons and agility training session.
- Access black market weapons, decoys, traps, and personnel from an innovative currency reward system.
- Artificial intelligence redefines the genre of the "Thinking Shooter."
- Gripping and mature plot driven by stunning cinematic visuals.
- Ground-breaking 3D engine offers full object physics, deformations, weapons modeling and unsurpassed character animations