FSX Steam Edition: VFR Real Scenery NexGen 3D - Vol. 3: Northern England Add-On review
30 GB available space
FSX Steam Edition: VFR Real Scenery NexGen 3D - Vol. 3: Northern England Add-On Review
FSX Steam Edition: VFR Real Scenery NexGen 3D - Vol. 3: Northern England Add-On is an application designed by Just Flight. FSX Steam Edition: VFR Real Scenery NexGen 3D - Vol. 3: Northern England Add-On was first published on . The app is accessible on Steam, Other.
About This ContentVFR Real Scenery NexGen 3D is the next generation of Just Flight’s hugely popular VFR Real Scenery series.
The NexGen 3D software uses the very latest 25cm and 50cm aerial images at 1.2m ‘in sim’ resolution, rising to 60cm around airports.
In addition to new imagery, the scenery now uses Just Flight’s new GenMart system to add a huge array of autogen objects for an immersive ‘3D’ feel. The combination of photographic scenery with accurately placed autogen objects gives a truly realistic representation of flying over the real world. As well as trees, houses and industrial buildings, the object library contains features such as wind turbines, wind farms, lighthouses and churches, all placed where their real-world counterparts are located.
- 25cm/50cm aerial photos taken from 2015 onwards used as source imagery
- Scenery Manager utility included so you can adjust scenery options and activate/deactivate the scenery in individual simulators (this needs to be installed on the Steam client Tools menu, go to Games>Tools and install and run FSX VFR NexGen C. England & N.Wales)
- Performance boost - because the display of photo textures and individually placed autogen objects is more efficient than the generic tile-based system used in default scenery, the performance of your simulator(s) will actually improve when NexGen 3D scenery is being used!
- 1.2m/pixel general texture resolution. The texture resolution around airports and specific points of interest is 60cm/pixel.
- 5m (ultra-high) elevation mesh resolution
- Comprehensive 3D autogen coverage of buildings and vegetation, accurately placed from real-world data
- Numerous additional custom scenery objects
- Adjusted default landmark objects
- Optional custom night textures
- All water areas are created as simulator 'water' and are fully landable in appropriate aircraft
- Default airports or runways have been adjusted as necessary
- Automatic updating as new or expanded data becomes available
- Compatible with third party airport sceneries